
TEAM SPRINGBORO
Teach me to throw off the hindrance of self-idolitry and replace it with a heart that desires Your kingdom oh God.
"And the Gospel of the Kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come." [Matthew 24:14]
I feel like I've been learning a lot about the Kingdom of Heaven and the treasure of meeting our Father there. I wish I knew Him better. I wish we didn't have to suffer anymore. I wish I could accept grace and abide in peace. Why is it so hard to sell everything? Why can't His love be sufficient? Why can't I trust His plans? I wish I could let Him break my hands without a struggle...
"So then, dear friends, since you are looking forward to this, make every effort to be found spotless, blameless, and at peace with Him." [2 Peter 3:14]
Oh come, Lord Jesus--Maranatha!
2 comments:
ya jen
for real, sister.
Post a Comment